If you’re looking for a way to set goals that will positively impact all areas of your life and avoid feeling out of balance, try these from Raphael Louis Viton – December 12, 2018, Axialent Conscious Business – link to full article at the end:
- What did I love most about 2018? When was I happiest?
- What am I most grateful for from 2018?
- Which three moments were most meaningful?
- Where did I really use my strengths?
- How did I live out my values/purpose?
- What were my biggest disappointments? …frustrations? …failures?
- What were my biggest inconsistencies with my values/purpose/priorities?
- What still makes me feel angry? …sad? …anxious? …scared?
- What is the most honest thing I can say about my disappointments?
- What is the most compassionate thing I could say to myself about my disappointments? (reframing)
- What momentum did I start to build in 2018 that I want to take forward?
2019 Next Year/Next Level Planning
- What do I love to do that I want to do more of in 2019?
- What core values are most inspiring to me?
- What priorities do I want to focus on in 2019?
- What would be most inspiring for me to accomplish in 2019?
- What would be my heart’s desire or biggest dream?